Hi, I’m Becky! I’m an energetic Minneapolis-based graphic designer and lifestyle blogger. I specialize in print and web design and am passionate about connecting conscious consumers to sustainable products and brands, health and wellness, and education.
I love traveling and packing as lightly as possible, striving for zero waste, experiments (ex: TV-free January), getting lost in art museums, mountain biking, and am the creator of www.lightandminimal.com (@lightandminimal), a featured lifestyle blog about making room for what matters through simple-living and minimalism.
- Freelance Graphic Designer | (2010-present)
- The Lawlor Group | Design and Production Specialist (2016-17)
- The University of North Dakota, Health & Wellness | Graphic Designer (2013-15)
- RedChip Companies, Inc. | Graphic Designer (2010-12)
- Emory University, Campaign Emory | Graphic Design Intern (Jan. 2010)
- Erskine College | Student Graphic Designer (2009-2010)
Erskine College | Bachelor of Science Degree in Visual Arts (2010) Emphasis: Graphic Design, Drawing, Photography